A journal that focuses on Flash Platform development, and a little bit about what I am up to on any given day.

Monday, June 20, 2005

On the Blog Scene

So after all this time I finally have got a blog started. I could have very easily just have used this Blogger acount awhile ago, but I was convinced that I would get one going on our Teknision server. But never got around to it, so for now I am going to join in the fun here.

After viewing everyone's Blog over the last few years I have contributed a ton of comments across the Flash Community, and I am hoping that I can turn this spot into a place where i can flap off my mouth, and maybe get some conversation started.

I'll get one of our design guys to skin me up over the next couple days.

So let's get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home